Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectJuan Ep is Dead - the podcast returns
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3029285
3029285, Juan Ep is Dead - the podcast returns
Posted by natenate101, Tue Dec-29-20 03:07 AM
Was pleasantly surprised to see Cipha and Rosenberg have brought back Juan Ep this month. Just started listening now so not sure if they’ll be returning to their original loose style (i would think so though) or trying something new. The Jay-Z thing they did earlier this year didn’t work for me, too structured and hid their personalities.

I know Rosenberg is polarizing for many, but I enjoy hearing him and Ciph together as their original run of Juan Ep was the first solid hip hop related podcast I found. Now if they could only get the guests NORE does, they’d be in business. I’m just happy to hear one of my old favorites is back. Hope some of you feel similar and give it a listen.
3029289, I like the old format they’re on now.
Posted by JFrost1117, Tue Dec-29-20 10:29 AM
If they didn’t mention so often how they need to coordinate to connect, it would feel like their “sitting at the station waiting for people to stop through” vibes.

I didn’t realize Rosenberg had gotten a divorce from SneakyBigTits.
3029462, MF DOOM tribute pod came out last night ft
Posted by natenate101, Mon Jan-04-21 11:33 AM
Bobbito, Kurious, and Peanut Butter Wolf as Part 1. Good shit.
3029466, Oh wow. Great guests to tell his early story.
Posted by Brew, Mon Jan-04-21 12:16 PM
>Bobbito, Kurious, and Peanut Butter Wolf as Part 1. Good
>shit.
3029481, So glad they're back.
Posted by OneTwoTones, Mon Jan-04-21 09:21 PM
I love this duo in their element. I don't even care who they have on as guests, I could just listen to these two shoot the shit forever. The Jay-Z thing was alright, but just felt...off. Good to hear them address it in episode one here. I LOL'd when they were jabbering about scheduling and Rosenberg said "let's make this Juan Ep", or something to that effect, and put on the Artifacts beat. Hilarious.