Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectso heres where im at
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3027090&mesg_id=3027101
3027101, so heres where im at
Posted by mista k5, Thu Sep-24-20 05:43 PM
coming into it i thought Stankonia is THE album you must have from these. hands down.

after giving all of these another spin i dont know. it is the one im getting but partly because two others dont come out until later.

based on how much i think i would listen to the songs on the albums here is my list.

Big Boi
OST
Stankonia
Muddy Waters

my contradictory analysis:
OST and Muddy Waters are the most consistent albums from these 4. OST has songs that i love while Muddy Waters is over all great but i cant name one song on it.

Stankonia has the songs i love the most, but theres not that many of them. it has the lowest lows even though i wouldnt necessarily say any song is straight up bad. i do feel it has grown on me more since the last time i heard it. i pretty much only love the singles though and thats usually not the case for me.

big boi has some low points but it actually has a lot of songs that i love. more songs that i love than any of the other 3 albums.

i kind of feel like if i scored these track by track OST would win, then Muddy Waters, followed by Big Boi then Stankonia. yet Big Boi and Stankonia are the two i want the most.

i might give these another listen next week and actually score them to see how they stack up.