Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectand vol 4 already in the bag:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3025587&mesg_id=3026965
3026965, and vol 4 already in the bag:
Posted by thebigfunk, Fri Sep-18-20 01:01 PM
----
Talk about Streams of Thought, Vol. 4, which is already complete. Who’s the sole producer?

14KT, a producer from Detroit who now resides outside of L.A. There are so many classics on Vol. 4., just because of the mindset I went into recording the Streams of Thought series. I’m so far ahead of my time that I will never not have a couple finished albums in the clip ready to be put out. Streams of Thought, Vol. 4 probably has the most features I’ve ever done on any project. I have features with the usual suspects like Pharoahe Monch and Yasiin Bey — I even have Redman and Fabulous on there for the East Coast sensibilities — but then I have Tobe Nwigwe, Big KRIT, Currensy, Rick Ross, and J.I.D. Everyone ain’t gonna get an opportunity to jump on a joint with me. You have to be able to hold your own, and it has to feel seamless. That’s what Streams of Thought, Vol. 4 is. I listened to it this morning. It’s only 30 minutes, but it’s crazy.

----

-thebigfunk

~ i could still snort you under the table ~