Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectI'm also back on RPM.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3021934&mesg_id=3021935
3021935, I'm also back on RPM.
Posted by Brew, Thu Feb-06-20 08:56 PM
I kinda got back into a Little Brother kick. I listened to them almost exclusively from when their new joint came out til like the end of October. Then went on to some other stuff. Now the last week or so I've been listening to their solo/other material. Currently have "RPM" and "Charity Starts at Home" in heavy rotation.

Also have "Be" by Common in the mix as of this morning. Saw a post he did on IG where the beat for "Chi City" was playing and remembered how much I love that song. And realized that while I've listened to stray songs from Be often, I haven't listened to the full album in a few years probably. So I popped it in this morning and remembered how great it was. So many amazing moments, both lyrically and on the production tip.

Otherwise "FOTO" by Kota has still been in the mix a bit. Couple other stray albums in and out that I can't remember right now. I'll check Spotify and report back. I know there's some good, more recent shit that I'm forgetting.