Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectim a bit confused on the time line
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3018862&mesg_id=3020125
3020125, im a bit confused on the time line
Posted by mista k5, Thu Nov-07-19 10:51 AM
drake would have been asked last summer right?

kendrick??? i have a feeling he asked and waited but kendrick just never came back to it for whatever reason. this is a still unreleased kendrick album he was working on right? so maybe hes stuck in that mode or in some rut.

he waited on cole so he wasnt trying to have it immediately but he wasnt going to keep waiting forever.

out of the three i somehow think drake would have fit the track the best in their natural style but i really would not have been excited to see him as a feature. kendrick no doubt would of killed it and i think he would have been able to do a verse that fit the track great.

kind of weird for premier to say this, what i had previously read was he considered drake and kendrick but chose cole. seemed like cole was happy that premier went to him and now premier is like eh you werent our first choice lol

im trying to think what other rappers are on their level (of current relevance) that would have fit the track better.