Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectI Really Want To Get Into Some K-Pop Stuff But...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3013251&mesg_id=3013256
3013256, I Really Want To Get Into Some K-Pop Stuff But...
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Tue Jan-15-19 11:59 PM
...I just seem to not be so into it, seems like they are making the exact same music these trap pop artists are doing but more on the edm tempo, example it's like if I heard a Chainsmokers or Calvin Harris song but in Korean, youknowhatImean?

It's not having much feeling into as most of the J-Pop artists were doing, but there was a few artists I've seen videos for (cause Time-Warner Cable/Spectrum has a on demand video channel and they have a K-pop selection with about twenty different videos that change I think once every three to four weeks) and I actually liked what I heard, it sounded like they got a producer(s) who maybe did r&b in the 80's & 90's to produce their music, damn I wish I pay attention to the name though.

If I had a better paying job I would maybe try and buy some stuff, but for now I'll just catch something when I do but I'm not going to go full in, I'll just stick with catching up on all these jpop stuff I've been wanting for the past ten plus years.