Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: Haven't enjoyed a Del album since the OG Deltron 3030 project
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2973662&mesg_id=2973734
2973734, RE: Haven't enjoyed a Del album since the OG Deltron 3030 project
Posted by Numba_33, Fri Sep-23-16 08:57 AM
>Think that was 2000

I've mentioned this album in another response to this thread, but check out an album titled Attractive Sin. It's a full on album he did with a group named Parallel Thought; the also did work with them when he teamed with Tame-One for the Parallel Thoughts album, which isn't as good as the Attractive Sin album in my opinion. There's about two or three songs with Del just blacking out with him rhyming straight with no choruses or minimal breaks if memory serves me right and his off the wall flow from his top level days are on this album as well. I almost sound as if I'm street teaming for the record the way I'm recommending it.

But getting back to being dissapointed with Del as of late, I think I officially buried my head in the sand when that horrible Eleventh Hour album dropped. I had huge hopes for that being stellar material since El-P was at the helm for Definitive Jux and that track Del and El-P did for Both Sides of The Brain Offsprings was top notch. Boy was that album utter crap.