Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectthey dont have to
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2971418&mesg_id=2972093
2972093, they dont have to
Posted by beatnik, Tue Aug-30-16 02:29 AM
you're a troll poster who stirred up some drama in stereotypical fashion over an issue you can play the victim on. Your campaign for an apology is bullshit.

An unreleased record that any person who would find it offensive and will only hear if they seek it out is more of an issue to you than actual crimes?

They're not right for making that song but we all know Black people are homophobic as hell and that's mostly due to religion more than anything else, but everybody talking about this wants to play dumb and leave that part out imo ( I haven't seen anybody mention directly ). We know all the factors that could have led to them making that song, but once the song is recorded the only action that could take place has already occurred.

The song was scrapped & if it had been released it would have been well known enough that the controversy might have compelled them to issue an apology a long time ago, so this witch hunt is bullshit. One of these people has passed on and can't speak for himself, & the rest are clearly living a positive life so if their actions don't warrant forgiveness what kind of self-centered ass deserves an apology?

Not to mention we have no clue how the actual process of barring it from the album went down and what message the label may have gotten across to them so they would know why this record shouldn't be released.

It's almost like you did this to stir up drama on the internet as a whole just to take credit for it down the line, you really seem like that much of a troll.

We can't speculate too much on how the remaining members of Tribe feel but there's plenty of people dropping evidence here that you are a troll and backward as hell.

I typed more than I meant to lol