Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectmy style switches like a faggot.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2971418&mesg_id=2971851
2971851, my style switches like a faggot.
Posted by doubleP, Fri Aug-26-16 09:04 AM
never heard this remix.
this beat is amazing.
all three versions of this song are great.

yeah hip hop is more than kinda homophobic. nothing new. don't listen if you don't want to listen. i wouldn't. people still love tribe and always will. too too classic. some gays will even probably not care by and large because they will say, "oh, yeah I know. But the breaks are too funky, and we can marry now. ever notice how busta buss is less wild-sounding now and he raps really fast more often? i miss how he was just nutso like when he would growl like a dragon or tell people they had flavor in their ass crease." know what I mean? and then that guy's gay native tongues-head friend would be like, "yeah man but buss is just in a new space now. from Big Bang Theory to his verse on 90059, he just is feeling different sometimes. Plus he was doing all that 'RAWR RAWR' stuff on that eminem collab a couple years back still." and then the first gay dude is like "yeah I like that verse Em had except for when he said, 'You ain't the real slim shady. sit your ass down, faggot.'" and the whole thing comes full circle and the two hypothetical gay rap fans go eat somewhere before parting and saying "see you in the morning" because they work together. then one guy says, "if anyone in the world is a fag it's Kevin" they guy they work with who is always doing something mean to one or both of these no longer hungry gay IT guys.