Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectEven if I am - it doesn't change 'Georgie Porgie'.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2971418&mesg_id=2971664
2971664, Even if I am - it doesn't change 'Georgie Porgie'.
Posted by SoWhat, Wed Aug-24-16 07:16 AM
Tribe made that record, I didnt. I made this post hoping someone would post info about an apology from Tribe. I wasn't looking for discussion as there is nothing to discuss - they made that record, it's abhorrent, in order to make it they must be some hateful ass repugnant motherfuckers at least at the time. If they changed course after seeing the error of expressing such a vile sentiment that deeply offends me as a long time fan then I want proof. Not guesses - proof. I figured since you ppl follow them so close one or more of you might know if there is actual proof that Tribe is sorry about having made this record. So far I'm getting nothing but made up excuses from fans who are likely as shocked as I am. And I'm being attacked by idiots of course. But that's OKP - a gathering of gaggling, cackling fools. So no surprise there about the silliness below or your own foolishness about this troll thing. It's hard to see your idols have such ugliness in them - I know bc I feel that about this GP thing. So I get why you dummies attack me. Fuck u just the same, bitch. And if you know about a Tribe apology I want to know. Otherwise - fuck off.