Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subject...says a self appointed, unsanctioned guy in a security uniform
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2970096&mesg_id=2970422
2970422, ...says a self appointed, unsanctioned guy in a security uniform
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Aug-04-16 11:11 AM
Nothing screams "pretentious" and "auto-fellating" like a guy who appoints himself the neighborhood security guard to police activity that even real security guards wouldn't look twice at. And, again, you won't even call the real "cops" because you know exactly what kind of response you'll get.

Also, you’ve once again shifted the discussion to something else.

Time and again I’ve addressed your posts based on the words in each post.

Each time you respond by completely ignoring that subject and shifting to another topic entirely.

You called me a hypocrite and I ran that through a shredder. No response. Instead you’re suddenly concerned about musical discussion after, what, 30 exchanges over the last two posts?

You know, like you did with this last one. Lol.

The bit about having the last word is also rich considering you’ll keep arguing long after you’ve achieved your stated goal.

I do like the bit about being a pseudo-intellectual though. It’s ridiculous but I did find it inspiring. I think I’ll develop a British accent, as I imagine it will make talking down to people much more enjoyable.