Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectIt's not an accusation, it's an inarguable fact, dummy.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2970096&mesg_id=2970385
2970385, It's not an accusation, it's an inarguable fact, dummy.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Aug-03-16 06:51 PM
>You've accused me numerous times of "policing" the forum, as
>if that's a bad thing

It is a bad thing, actually. You're doing nothing but arguing and derailing posts. It's not actionable. You're just telling me what you think but there's no action and no resolution to be had. You're just spinning wheels.

In fact, if I were doing anything actionable and you were genuinely concerned about it.... you would inbox a mod and plead for action. But you don't, choosing instead to "let me know that my rude behavior did not go unnoticed".

You're an approximation of an 80 year old volunteer citizen patrol bitching at kids on skateboards in the mall parking lot but doesn't call the cops because he knows the cops are going to laugh at you and tell you they've got more important shit to deal with.

>then you turn around and reprimand me
>for being off topic — doing the exact thing you've accused
>me of doing.

-hypocrisy:

"the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense."

Again: I readily acknowledge my end of that. I do not deny it nor do I divert from it. In fact I'm the opposite of a hypocrite. I freely admit to stooping to the level of trolls like anonymous and engaging with him on that level, same is I readily admit to stooping to your level of vapid antagonism and engaging with you on those grounds.

YOU, on the other hand are the one feigning higher moral ground.

You've consistently deflected every factual and contextually accurate assertion of your useless endeavor.

You're easily the most glaring hypocrite in the building.