Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectNo, see, I own my participation/
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2970096&mesg_id=2970373
2970373, No, see, I own my participation/
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Aug-03-16 03:06 PM
I own my words and freely admit to what I've said and why.

You, on the other hand, are the one following me to chastise me for actions I'm not denying while you pretend you're not contributing to further destruction of the thread. I trolled Anonymous and have since backed off and have engaged with other posters regarding the subject matter while you've done nothing but continue the derailment of the thread over some issue you have with me... and just like in the other thread, that interaction was initiated by... YOU, you smelly mountain man.

Which makes you the convoluted, hypocritical mess, who STILL has not contributed a single word on the topic of either of the threads in which you've chosen to shadow me.

I've contributed healthy discussion in here and am in fact currently in the midst of an ongoing, reasonable and thoughtful discussion with Brew based on differing perspectives on Train Of Thought. He’s stated several times that he disagrees with my take on it and- GASP!- wonder of hipster hillbilly wonders, we’re still getting along just fine. I wonder what’s so different there?

You’ve contributed nothing of the sort and have engaged in no dialogue aside from your policing/passive aggressive antagonism of me… which means your sole purpose in here, much like your purpose in the Blank Face post, is 100% focused on me and thus definitively NOT the discussion of music. You would rather push up the numbers with your pointless back and forth with me instead of- or, at a minimum, in addition to- engaging on the OP subject matter.

Yes, the convoluted hypocritical mess in here would be you, the guy who hasn’t attempted to engage in anything other than the antagonism of a random stranger on the internet. At least I’ve contributed to a nice discussion in here relative to the subject of the OP. Can you say the same?