Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectYou stand with your hands on your hips a lot, don't you?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2970096&mesg_id=2970351
2970351, You stand with your hands on your hips a lot, don't you?
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Aug-03-16 10:36 AM
>So, you admit that your attempt here is to "pick on" another
>forum member. Going by your comments on some of the albums
>mentioned in this topic, I will assume that you and I are
>within a very similar age range. Which is to say: much too
>old to be targeting and "picking on" random strangers you
>encounter on the internet.

Yes, I picked on a trolling ass troll who trolled me first- and not for the first time- and now I'm having a little fun at his trolling ass expense.

Since you think *we* are much to old to be targeting and picking on random strangers on the internet, perhaps you should, you know, be an actual mature guy and, you know, be that example.

But you're not: you're trolling me. So if you're going to police honor amongst thieves perhaps you shouldn't be in the muck yourself.

>one to start throwing aroun unfounded insults, so such
>immaturity is right in line with your typical behaviorso I
>guess it should come as no surprise that you would admit to,
>and indeed, seem to be proud of the fact that you engage in
>such routines.

Not sure where the "pride" thing comes in but whatever. I’m making immature wisecracks toward you, a strange, self appointed hall monitor caping for a troll who is getting trolled right back.

If you were anything approaching the mature, above-it-all guy you pretend to be, YOU WOULDN’T BE FOLLOWING ME AROUND TRYING TO POLICE ME…. Particularly when the guy I’m needling is a notorious troll.

It’s not like you’re defending some amiable guy who I jumped out of the clear blue, which makes your newfound infatuation curious to say the least.

The sort of person you feign to be wouldn’t pay any attention to any of this and that’s the best part of all of this:

I accept and own my participation in the muck and mire while you’re fucking delusional about your participation and hide behind the façade of your demeanor to convince yourself that you’re not doing the exact same shit. You stooped to the ridiculous level of critiquing obvious typos, as though that’s not a definitively tell-tale sign of a troll job.

Oh, and let’s address my insults: All of my insults are ABSURD. They’re playful. They’re hardly serious and obviously ridiculous. I have no foundation for any of it because I don’t know anything about you! None of it is intimately personal. It’s not like I have real information about you and I’m trying to hit you where it hurts.

It’s because I don’t take you seriously. You’re funny. You’re amusing. You’ve taken this buttoned down, folgers crystals drinking “I don’t say such immature things” persona of “maturity” and it’s fucking hilarious because you genuinely don’t see that you’re doing the same shit with a less objectionable tact on the surface.

> at least I
>would be doing something worthwhile and productive with my
>hands, while you're just sitting there struggling to occupy
>your hands with more lame attempts at insults.

Productive and worthwhile like... shadowing me the way you are? Gotcha. So productive and worthwhile use of your time. At it's core it's really no more or less than I'm doing to that trolling ass troll. It's the same shit and you're too smug to see it.