Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectoh trust me the Play is STILL making money...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2959333&mesg_id=3021488
3021488, oh trust me the Play is STILL making money...
Posted by Voodoochilde, Tue Jan-14-20 12:37 AM
thats part of why my ass is broke right now....the play tour came to my town a few months back and i HAD to get tix 'for my wife'....but i ended up loving it so much that I told her i wanted to go see it again, so we splurged for another show on closing night right before it left our town....i told her if it was still in our area i'd probably get tix to see it a third time...that shit is straight up infectious. (to be honest, i was initially kinda unsure of how it would be without the original cast, but i'll be damned if the touring cast didnt knock that sheet outta the park!)

but yeah....my guess is that, after the play tour ends, before they release the original cast blu ray, they'll probably do some sort of Fathom type of Event in movie theaters release of the original cast recording (which i'll also go to too)....THEN finally, they'll release the original cast blu ray with some documentary behind the scenes/making of extras (which i'll ALSO buy).

yeah...they'll be getting my money....like i said, that shit is infectious.

team Peggy baby! (Peggy was FOINE!)