Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectYour safest bet
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2955825&mesg_id=3003641
3003641, Your safest bet
Posted by Numba_33, Thu Apr-05-18 03:02 PM
is to follow their twitter or instagram accounts since they announce when their products are available. If you are looking for physical material, visit whoisconway.com for works from Conway The Machine and bennythebutcherstore.com for works from Benny. Westside Gunn mostly sells clothes from his website, so I won't waste you time there.

All three also partner with Daupe, a very indie British imprint that partners will artists to re-release vinyl and tape versions of their works. They typically only have 200-300 copies of the albums when ever they are sold and literally sell out in a minute or so, so good luck on that front. If you are curious, visit daupe.bandcamp.com.

I bought a CD copy of Flygod via direct communication with Westside Gunn on his instagram account and CDs of G.O.A.T and Reject 2 from Conway's website.

Good luck snagging material from thembecause like you, I am annoyed it is hard to purchase physical copies of music from these guys, especially since I prefer buying vinyl these days. Hopefully the Shady deal will eventually make it easier to buy physical copies of their material.