Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: whick tracks did he play? all off malibu or even some nxworries,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2952783&mesg_id=2956443
2956443, RE: whick tracks did he play? all off malibu or even some nxworries,
Posted by Robert, Sun Feb-07-16 11:59 AM
i know he opened with a track from Compton because he shouted out dj premier (in the audience) before going into it, then he did The Waters..so it was kinda 2 primo songs back-to-back? (that track for me is madlib doing a spot-on imitation of "devil's pie"--same vibe i mean. and paak doing his best d impersonation) from there he kinda switched up, going back and forth between malibu and venice (which i've listened to maybe once so i dont know those as well)..i know he did the house track "i think i loove you, fuck that, i know i do"<--love that song

from malibu he did bird, waters, carry me (imo, not the same doing it without the first part), am i wrong, lightweight, room in here, come down, silicon valley (cut off again like the colbert performance.. how you gonna pass up on singing "i wanna see whats underneath that tender titty meat" to a room full of women all crushing on you??) and the dreamer (thought kweli might come out but nope)

crowd was interesting..some of these millenials are out of control. saw one college kid almost start a fight with a guy 3x his size because he unintentionally stepped on his heel. big guy and i looked at each other and laughed.