Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectPffft...I already said I was a sucker *shrug*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2950525&mesg_id=2962922
2962922, Pffft...I already said I was a sucker *shrug*
Posted by Ishwip, Mon Apr-18-16 01:11 PM
I think De La, Elzhi, etc. mistake is promising firm dates on anything. I agree they should be more forthcoming with notifications, even if it's to say once again we're not ready to drop the album, sorry guys.

On the flip side, some of you are running around like the only music you listen to is De La, you've had the release date circled on your calendar in red thick sharpie permanent marker, and them missing their deadlines is REALLY making you feel a certain way. That's your right since $ was spent I guess, but I don't really understand it, especially in regards to creating music/art, which doesn't follow a neat timeline, especially once you throw life, differing schedules, legal hurdles (samples)......everything that goes into making a quality album.......in the mix.

Elzhi got way behind, apparently almost got sued, and then came with a stellar album when it was all said and done. I have no doubt De La will do the same.
__
I don't like the beat anymore because its just a loop. ALC didn't FLIP IT ENOUGH!

Flip it enough? Flip these. Flip off. Go flip some f*cking burgers.(c)Kno

Allied State of the National Electric Beat Treaty Organization (NEBTO)