Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: they want to make Prince come off untouchable
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2945420&mesg_id=2947376
2947376, RE: they want to make Prince come off untouchable
Posted by murph71, Thu Oct-15-15 11:14 AM
>I actually don't think Maxx trolls as much as you think.

I stopped u there. Do a search of Maxx's posts and Prince and the hits keep on coming...Trust...The problem with Maxx is he takes something that can be viewed as true (like say, Prince's brilliance in the studio has dwindled considerably) and turns it into Freddie Jackson >>>>>> Prince....

We've had some cool debates but when Maxx would go off the deep end I would have to walk away (the name calling and outright hyperbole and tap dancing-lying became too much to bear....) because in the past dude has been wildly disrespectful...

It's called shock posting....Maxx has mastered the artform...It's entertaining....But it has also been disturbing...

What u r reading now is the kindler, gentler Maxx....But for folks that have gone back and forth with him over the years we know how the fun and games can turn pretty dark and unsettling...

All this to say, Maxx is just being Maxx when it comes to Prince. He can say WHATEVER he wants about the Midget's music. I would rather see dude posting that he thinks KC is a superior producer and bandleader to Prince (which in itself is laughable) than lashing out at OKPers in an insane way, dropping multiple hate posts in one day and getting banned....