Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectwerd...that too cool for school shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2924013&mesg_id=2924816
2924816, werd...that too cool for school shit
Posted by liveguy, Mon Mar-23-15 01:55 AM
....I can def sense that stee from dude...

I can see glimpses of what could be and main reason I like this kid is 'cause my best friend used to be this kids teacher prior to him being shipped to Samoa lol

My dude said the kid is a good kid, but yeah....I think his content is more or less about the pressure to live up to some shit that he may or may not be equipped to realize.

He can spit and has mad potential....but potential is a word I see as a diss....means you ain't giving your all....so you are spot on in your evaluation.

So yeah....compared to Doris....this one is just a continuation...

I don't dislike this album at all....but this dude needs to fly to London, stay there for 6 months, fuck as many hoes as possible and hang out with, and soak up every nugget (pause) DOOM can give him within that 6 month period.

He is a niche artist.

Accept it and move on.

Money can still be made.

I recognize, that emo shit is cool to hormonal tweenagers and shit, and you can be emo with your shit and still keep it live.....but when your album sounds like one suicide letter after another (beatwise)...wont get many spins in itunes....and ZERO spins on the radio

*shrugs*

Hopefully dude figures it out, cause the talent is indeed there.