Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectI am loving everthing that you are saying here...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2884288&mesg_id=2885444
2885444, I am loving everthing that you are saying here...
Posted by Brownsugar, Sun May-18-14 07:12 PM
I am listening to the "Escape" cd for first time in it's entirety at my sister's house. My copy of "Escape" cd should be in my mailbox in couple of days and I will be able to really enjoy it fully at home. I have been reading and hearing a lot about MJ within the past couple of weeks or so, some of the good and some of the bad stuff. For me it's it All Eyes on MJ right about now. My 14 year old niece is sending me links and MJ has been discussed a lot here lately and the whole Michael Jackson celebration for me has turned bittersweet.

After MJ died, I told my sister that I believed that he would have the same impact on this earth in death as he did in life and...I think I was right :-) :-) :-) !!! MJ is now like a major holiday that must be recognized and celebrated!!!

And oh, BTW...I am very glad that Jermaine Jackson's damn ass didn't have any input into the "Escape" cd, (no disrespect to the Jackson family), I know that he is pissed off about the whole thing but I really don't like his attitude about his deceased brother.

Thank you for your input on this post, it has really added impact to my MJ celebration which has over the past few days intensified and turned to emotions of happiness & bitter sweetness. I am feeling happy & full filled with the way this is going today, listening to his new cd, I think the die-hard MJ fans really needed this cd!!!

I think Tim' did a great job on the cd and I do believe that Michael Jackson would have given his full approval of this music, I surely do!!! I love it :-) :-) :-) !!!

We just finished watching the "Escape" documentary and we are now tuned in to the Billboards awards. I hear that they are doing the MJ hologram??? If they do, this might really bring tears out of my eyes which doesn't happen too often but if I cry, it will be all good 'cause, I am really feeling that the King Of Music is still with us in a very strong and positive way...

LONG LIVE THE KING OF MUSIC, MJ :D :D :D !!! Thanks again!!!