Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjecttypical you never saying you is wrong
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2861235&mesg_id=2861554
2861554, typical you never saying you is wrong
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Sun Dec-15-13 03:05 PM
the man himself on his records,interviews etc.. has talked about stats, and awards and his success. you don't listen and that makes you a Incomplete journalist on the subject. the man himself talked about it.

you don't just brush it off because its there on record.

and he is one of the 5 best selling Black Artists Ever in the R&B World period.

anyway BP ain't a Great album its good and it flows nicely, however we differ if he made a Better album it would sell period.

because while i like joints off the album, it ain't an all the way thing.

his biggest obstacle is that he ain't had a money track in a good while.

trapped in the closet overrode everything for a while and it burried some of his later albums.

i still believe with the right material he can go multi platinum easily and i will always say that.

however regardless of sales and hits, he is the kang of Music today and the best artist in the World. he is the Lebron James of Music.

and he is the last Great R&B artist and he also got the Baton from Michael Jackson Nuff said. he been a strong live act we talking a cat two decades deep in his career and he has accomplished what so few have period with his colabs and solo career.

you be lying if you say you don't want a favorite artist of yours not to get rewarded and acclaim. because you always want to see and hear your favorite artist getting them sales and acknowledgement.

and to me Kellz is that kind of artist who has standards as songs and albums, tours and culture impact period.

at the end of day i support the brother as always period. you know i don't care because he is the best Artist we got left.