Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: funny thing turkey, Rick was bumping in his 30's
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2845367&mesg_id=2846503
2846503, RE: funny thing turkey, Rick was bumping in his 30's
Posted by murph71, Tue Oct-08-13 01:37 PM

Albums that really matter?....U r stepping on your own talking points, Maxx...Aren't u the one always talking about "show me the record sales"...Aren't u the one always screaming about acts not having any money cuts and not getting on the radio?

Prince was all over the radio and selling albums after the age of 30...So why the change in your thinking?

Really, don't bother...

There's no back and forth on this...No jokes...No one-liners...

U said Prince was washed up by the age of 30...And that's just a lie...

I gave you info...I have no issue with you disliking Prince's music or u thinking that he was overrated...That's your opinion after all...

But again, my issue with you is putting out false info...Prince was selling more records than a lot of our other favorites not named MJ after the age of 30...U talking about Rick going gold on his "Lucy's Rap" single....Five years later, Prince was selling damn near 8 million albums worldwide with just one release (D&P)...

The facts r the facts....Whatever else you have to say about Prince's music itself is not what I'm debating here...

I'm talking about the facts...