Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: Yo, I was being real with you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2840237&mesg_id=2840596
2840596, RE: Yo, I was being real with you
Posted by Anonymous, Fri Sep-13-13 09:10 PM
>I'm with you, Nonny...I'm always trying to improve and hone
>my craft. I've worked with enough people that you
>like/respect, though, who appreciate what I bring to the
>table, regardless of if there's room to improve or not. I'm
>aware what I do is not going to be for everyone, though.
>Thanks for taking the time out to listen.

I check everything out and give my opinion on it. Some may not like my opinion but that's cool. I'll always tell you what it is because I'm passionate about hip-hop.

I see you have
>problems expressing yourself, so I'll disregard the insults.
>

I have no problem expressing myself. I express myself according to the person I'm talking to. These clowns in here, SeV, BrooklynWhat, mrshow, and all these other dudes I don't give a fuck about. I knew exactly who was going to come in here and respond every time I posted. Look at the posts. I said one thing and let the dickriders swarm, then came on later and did it again. This shit is whatever to me. I don't give a fuck who y'all like. I know plenty of cats that like Drake in real life. Doesn't bother me one bit. Doesn't change the fact I think his music is terrible. I find it hilarious that people catch feelings and get so offended by the word "bitch" or "fucking idiot". It's hilarious that people take that as "mad". It's all barbershop talk. It's all street ball talk. Shit ain't that serious my man.

>Just out of curiosity, why is my perspective the way it is? Do
>you know me? Or really anything about me? Or are you mad that
>I called you homophobic earlier this year and never bothered
>to jump back into the ring to go tit-for-tat with you?
>

You called me homophobic? I don't recall but if you did you would be very far off. I do believe someone tried to claim I used words like "faggot" which I don't and challenged them to find that post. Not sure of that was you. Either way, you couldn't be more wrong if you think I'm homophobic. I'm actually one of the most down to earth people you'd ever meet.

The perspective comment was just to say that since your music sucks, you probably have low standards in what you think is good. Nothing more nothing less.

But good day my dude. Enjoy your Drake. I've been on an Aesop Rock fix. Much more artistically interesting than Wu-Tang Forever.