Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subject"how do u have a tight body.. awesome face and such an asexual crawl in a video"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2838046&mesg_id=2838327
2838327, "how do u have a tight body.. awesome face and such an asexual crawl in a video"
Posted by imcvspl, Wed Sep-04-13 02:45 PM
And that quote from you would be whatever if it weren't also the crux of your argument. Because all that you're focused on is how she could be sold right and the selling of her right is all about image. You say she needs 'money songs' but you and I both know that has more to do with image than the actual songs anyway. Money songs are the songs that are going to sell the artists image. But you don't like her image and as such there can be no money songs selling that image. This despite the fact that there are a few stand outs on here that do well at selling the image "We Were Rock Stars" for one. That's not the type of songs you mean though. You mean songs like x, y, z artists... and she's not one of those. She won't become one. And so now's the time folk that want that from her need to just write her off so maybe she can stop walking this line where she's trying to please them and go all into who she really wants to be. Will it sell? Not my concern at all.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." © Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."