Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: Earl has y'all fooled.......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2821884&mesg_id=2821982
2821982, RE: Earl has y'all fooled.......
Posted by Goodgame, Tue Jul-16-13 08:08 AM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's needed, so what have you..................

Earl's not really that nice. What is he talking about??? What is he really saying that really matters??? NOTHING!!! Yes he can rhyme at a high caliber and he makes brash ignorant statements while putting them nicely in flow with the beat, but WHO CAN'T DO THAT?!?!? Matter of fact, the entire Odd Future click is rather sophomoric and juvenile. Can I please here some realness!?! But hey, yall can ride with that Fantasy world bullshit if you want to.... to each their own.

Editors Note: I do listen to all that they put out when I have the chance because at the end of the day, it's Hip-Hop, and I respect them for making the music. LOL!!! People said what I just said about Wu-Tang back in the day.... But that is the beauty of it, the music sparks feelings and emotions and thought, so I hope that the entire Odd Future click continues to do their thing until the world has a February 31st!!! To quote one of the world's most prolific emcees: To some of that shit they pop, I aint relating, if I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating.