Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectyeah its obvious when you ain't hitting no more
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2813314&mesg_id=2813367
2813367, yeah its obvious when you ain't hitting no more
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Sat Jun-15-13 06:59 PM
and you still trying to act like you count and you don't.

i can be cool with an act making mature records or just doing something different, however you are signed to a major label or you are part of the system well of course folks are going to say what you got?

naw I don't expect a "Songs in the key of life" thriller" 12 play, street songs, can't slow down, however i don't expect a turkey to just fall off to the point that they can't even write a legit song and or they are still sounding like they ain't grown past the age of 20 lyrically.

obvously work with better talent or modern talent and find a medium groove.

for instance a good example is Dr John's last album i liked what he did.

Lionel Richie doing a country Project was a Genius move. keep it fresh,don't be no turkey.

even though i clown snoop's new album at least he is venturing out and trying to do something different a bit. props for that.

however turkeys who done fell off and been called out on it know who they are and they might take up knitting and leaving turning them knobs alone for good except to tour or do hook work or side projects.