Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectthere's been 3 Audio/video interviews w/ LEGENDS this week
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2771970&mesg_id=2772179
2772179, there's been 3 Audio/video interviews w/ LEGENDS this week
Posted by judono, Wed Jan-23-13 08:42 PM
posted right here in the lesson.. legendary OG's... saying straight up that QTip jacked their shit &shit was funny on the business end. now i said -- go back and check the archives-- a couple years ago-- that qtip was not producing a lot of things folks thought he was on some of them tribe albums and especially on the ummah side of things. but go back into the archives, and it was majority naysayers talking about 'nah, nah, that aint true. cant be true. qtip made all them tribe jonts.. ' etc. Pete Rock said it, point blank. Jay Dee (RIP) said it , point blank, and Consequence said it, on the rhyme side of things, point blank. these are established, old school OGs. these arent' new young bucks just talking shit. video interviews on all of them.

i been trying to sprinkle game on lil waynes ghostwriting stable for a couple years now too. had naysayers on me like i stole money out there moms purses n shit. lol. that shit's true too tho. wayne had more writers then all of them. haha. it's cool because he's still raw tho.

same thing with kanye. he's still a helluva artist. trend setter. OG on the beats, and plus he can rhyme. plus he's doing it live in front of thousands and millions, and at a high level. so let's give the man his props, but let's keep it all the way real about the situation. it's a fuckn known, 100% fact, consequence, rhymefest, kid cudi, and big sean have wrote shit for kanye on his albums.

whats crazy to me is the naysayers who come thru.. like 'nah man, 'ye aint never used no writers. he dont have nobody writing shit for him'. that's fuckn bullshit, straight up. it's factual information. consequence wasn't sitting on the dj envy radio show just talking shit. that man was talking the real, and was sincere as a mfkr. it's a known fact cudi was side by side with kanye west for the Heartbreaks and 808's album writing shit. its documented, known information.