Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectWhoa dude relax
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2743155&mesg_id=2744865
2744865, Whoa dude relax
Posted by Oak27, Mon Oct-01-12 04:12 PM
Not once did I say your numerous name drops of Jigga a) make me dislike the album or b) makes me not want to check for you.

I actually dig the album. This is the first time hearing any of your stuff with the exception of hearing "I Don't Wanna Hear That Shit" earlier this year, which I admittedly like better than the remix (likely due to me being so used to hearing the song that way).

Don't get so sensitive over a remark like that, or any criticism for that matter. If the Jay cosign helps you out as much as Talib hoped it would him, then you are going to be reaching a much bigger audience in the future and, as a result, more criticism or nitpicking.

It took one of the first negative remarks of your album for you to reply in a thread where numerous people are giving your props. Don't focus so much on the haters (which I am not, as I clarified in the beginning of this reply), and enjoy the compliments you are getting.