Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectyou're so fine, sista/ what i gotta do to get your Bovine Visna? <---
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2721829&mesg_id=2732384
2732384, you're so fine, sista/ what i gotta do to get your Bovine Visna? <---
Posted by poetx, Sun Aug-19-12 12:04 PM
DOOM back.

somebody else in this poast said he ain't saying nothing in this one. for reals? shit just ain't been decoded, yet.

Wash Your Hands is crazy. GMO is crazy.

on wash your hands, the line about bovine visna... he talking 'bout the chick is fly, , but she got AIDS**.

the whole song he's talking about how folks be sleeping on germs and nasty behavior. and he couches a reference to how fine a woman is (skrip club holla) and that when dude's be approaching these chicks just on the basis of how they look, they may as well be saying 'lemme get some of that... HIV'.

that's one line. but that's genius.

lots of jewels on this joint.

** The Strecker Memorandum, from about 20-25 yrs ago posited the theory of the manmade origin of AIDS, and the propagation through WHO vaccination programs in africa, where the prevalence of HIV spread was proportional to the extent of the smallpox vaccination program. smallpox vaccine was manufactured using serum from baby calves. and Dr Robert Strecker noted the similarities between Bovine Visna, a retrovirus, with HIV, the retrovirus that causes AIDS.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
** i move away from the mic to breathe in