Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectcouLdnt be MORE DISAPPOINTED with this aLbum!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2721829&mesg_id=2731992
2731992, couLdnt be MORE DISAPPOINTED with this aLbum!
Posted by judono, Fri Aug-17-12 03:27 PM
Ok, so I just Listened to the entire proect at the Guardian Link at my job..

Let me say this: I was a fan of Doom since Operation Doomsday (rhymes Like dimes) & madviLLan...

I've been up on jneiro since (going waaaay back here..) since this dude name chris craft was hosting battLe of the beats onLine tourneys when the internet was 1st popping off... I entered the contest after the one jneiro won... so 3piece puzzLe era and I fucked with jareL. Purchased shape of broad minds on vinyL&cd (his best work hands down that we've heard).. have the beat journey who dat on cd (its ok/not anything extra fresh) etc...

So I'm a head, at one point have been a fan of both artists, supported &drove around Listening to these dudes shit in my car..

Man, I couLd not be more disappointed in this weak ass project... some of this (most of this) production on here??? Fuckin waaack.. straight up wack. Id say there is 3 dope joints on here.. by far and away the 3rd joint with doom rapping fast is my favorite shit in terms of the beat , rhyme & new sounding fLavor..

But man.. cmon dude. I know jneiro prob got SO MANY fresh ass beats in his beat stash or on his computer... many of these joints are Super corny. This shit is garbage to me