Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectYou're stupid, really - its obvious you check for my post and I've
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2716740&mesg_id=2717258
2717258, You're stupid, really - its obvious you check for my post and I've
Posted by vee-lover, Fri Jul-06-12 03:26 PM
called you out on it several times

as for your foolish comment, I was talking abt the total number of artists being more successful commercially, not every single artist being more successful...but that's aight because I shouldn't expect more of your (in)ability to comprehend

>Just do yourself and everybody else a favor and NEVER speak
>again about music. It would save us all a lot of
>embarrassment.

listen at you lmao - dudes have long called you out on this board and have cited you and Maxx as to why this board doesn't have the type of informed discussions abt music that we should have or once did.
>
>I didn't even bother reading the post I am replying to now, by
>the way. I'll probably never read another post by you again
>now that I know that you think Aaron Hall was bigger
>commercially than James Brown.

you and I know that's not true lmmao - I know you read every post/reply I make...sorry I can't say the same.
>
>I never respected your opinions on music to begin with... Now
>I'm thinking we should have built a wall around the Lesson
>before you came here.

yet you're always replying to me whether in the Lesson or in GD - so ain't no need in frontin. Mofo came in here to defend another poster smh...how lame can you be?!?!?. Maybe 'Dubc' was right: you are Maxx's mad servant huh lol. You post like just started listening to blk american music 8 mos. ago, you co-sign some of the dumbest ish Maxx says. foh...