Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectit's called intellectual dishonesty....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2715469&mesg_id=2716245
2716245, it's called intellectual dishonesty....
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Tue Jul-03-12 02:01 PM
>>nigga you wasn't stating no mathmatical data ....
>>
>>"It's funny watching the reactions on Twitter, though... You
>>got all the kids going like "Who the f**k is this old-ass
>>crackhead-lookin n***a? This sound like the music my auntie
>>listen to..."
>>
>>and then you got all the 35-and-ups mad at the kids for not
>>knowing (or caring) who D'Angelo is, blaming BET for dumbing
>>down the culture, etc.
>>
>>But seriously... Is it the fault of the kids or BET that
>these
>>people don't know D?"
>>
>>
>>That's your quote..... Where does that graph back up that
>>statement?
>
>Well, there was no graph yet obviously, because the data had
>not yet finished compiling for the night.
>
>But let me show you the EXACT Tweet I was looking at when I
>made that statement (It's actually from respected music writer
>Amy Linden):
>
>https://twitter.com/notfornothin59/status/219605216138510337

"I think the BET audience has been so dumbed down they really didn't know who d'angelo was! Only folks over 35 were checking for him"

So you read that tweet..then posted this...

"It's funny watching the reactions on Twitter, though... You got all the kids going like "Who the f**k is this old-ass crackhead-lookin n***a? This sound like the music my auntie listen to..."

and then you got all the 35-and-ups mad at the kids for not knowing (or caring) who D'Angelo is, blaming BET for dumbing down the culture, etc.

But seriously... Is it the fault of the kids or BET that these people don't know D?"

Wow....

this is a prime example of what I've been saying for years..

YOU MAKE SHIT UP....

You read someone elses tweet, then ran to Okayplayer claiming that YOU were peeping "twitter reactions" ...then going on to just make up quotes about crackheads and auntie's music..

all that shit was just made up...

(a tweet by the way that speaks to the dumbed down BET audience.... then you twist it to where that dumbed downed audience is hip and doesn't care who d'angelo is)

you asked why people are questioning why your opinions about D'Angelo speak to some inadequecy in your life...That's why..

honestly who does that??

it just seems super weird..

Read what someone else says...then run to a message board to misrepresent, make shit up, exaggerate and lie..

wow...

it's almost sad really....

you really need to look at yourself dude and ask why is this shit so important to you where you would do funny style shit like that.

it's not age appropriate for you at all...

this pretty much proves what I've been saying for years. The root of the so-called beef on the lesson is that you are just a very dishonest dude and lack the intellectual honesty and character to have reasonable mature debates with Warren Coolidge...
>