Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectwell again from what i seen and know
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2700386&mesg_id=2701187
2701187, well again from what i seen and know
Posted by 15, Sun May-20-12 11:36 PM
this guitar revelation has him up in arms.
maybe the zappa comparisons are blasphemy in the eyes of most.
but the first night of recordings i snuck in the room of him practicing
and watched him do "maggot brain" note for note.
(he can also do 1983/Merman too)

but when it came to europe he *kanye shrug* held back.

that was my only "WTF!!!??!?" moment, like why aren't you showing mofos that maverick shit i seen.

my only guess is playing guitar is his new "2000 untitled body" and just like having the perfect physique destroyed him and backfired. i feel like he is fighting his guitar god knowledge tooth and nail.

like i know it sounds funny and I'm not doing this on some "ahhh he making me look bad and shit!"/boy who called wolf scenario....

but him playing guitar the way he was in europe was some psychological shit i can't explain yo.

i went through that shit....member my initial weight loss of 2001? a year into that shit in which you are so not ready for the mindfuck shock of what comes your way (especially when you are in the rock star lane...) that shit is scary. i literally was like "dude i wanna be fat again"---like i did not know how to handle free gucci suits not tailor made, and upgrading women to levels y'all would not believe.---i wasn't mentally prepared for the transformation and in fear of it makes you wanna go back to what you know.

thats like chicks who stay with abusive dudes.

this is a dude who did NOTHING but practice guitar 10 years straight.

i know what i saw. HE don't know what i saw.

cause once i called him out on it he was literally getting mad like i violated.

I'm like dude share your gift! you are the new black guitar god.

he doesn't want it.

he literally talked himself out of that solo on SDMF in holland. i was mad as shit.

i know what i know.

dude was showing y'all 15% of his power.

he is a guitar god yo. he just don't know how to deal.

*shrug*