Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: n.o. joe produced for jay?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2692745&mesg_id=2693001
2693001, RE: n.o. joe produced for jay?
Posted by Anonymous, Mon Apr-30-12 09:27 PM
>if he did, i'd call it wack too

where did I say he did? if the notion of an NY MC branching out to a southern producer is wack, then that shit should hold true for any MC that did it. If that same track was on The Diary and it featured AZ you would probably have a different opinion but that's because you let outside factors other than the actual music play into your narrow minded opinions.

>n.o. joe only sounds good with scarface
>well, i stand corrected, that's IF i take what you posted on
>face value

I have the cover right here…I didn't memorize those shits…but I'm sure at 40 you know how to search google if you don't want to take what I say at face value.

>i still stand by my statement that the lack of sampled
>soundin' tracks ala n.o. joe production hurt az's debut

how can you stand by a statement that is bullshit due to the fact there is only ONE track on the album that isn't sample based like you're saying? LOL you are a fucking moron Block. I feel bad for the child that has to learn from you.

>that remake of world don't stop? nope, didn't work

the only thing wrong with the remake is that it's not as good as the original. the track is still dope.

>that posse cut? was that the one n.o. joe produced?

Actually, I believe I just posted the exact credits, so NO, he didn't produce We Can't Win. Not sure why you're having trouble with that.

>it's been years since i've heard the lp
>i don't constantly listen to disappointing lps
>sorry

so every Jay album not named Reasonable Doubt or Blueprint must be collecting dust huh.

>but good luck with your az campaign
>i hope you win
>

not on an AZ campaign, i'm on a "dead the bullshit" campaign.

you just happen to be one of the most bullshitting posters on this site.