Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectMurph just on a getting at me agenda
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2690635&mesg_id=2691360
2691360, Murph just on a getting at me agenda
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Apr-26-12 01:46 PM
i ain't said nothing about no other artist in the post and i stayed on point and focused about Prince. problem is Purple heads get there ruffled shirts all pressed and wrinkled when you offer another side to the story.

what i always say about Prince is that He was badd back in the 80's and fell off. but so did others. matter of fact if you read my thread i said the same thing that happen to Prince also happen to Luther Vandross and in truth while its close between the two Luther's begging for pop acceptance was even worse than Prince's fall off because Luther just zapped the soul glow outtta his thing for the most part in the 90's onward. he had a few cuts i dug, however he lost his natural mind with crossing over and I loved some Luther musically RIP.

but anyway I always give Prince Props as a Live Performer and the past. i ain't never said he wasn't something else back in the day its just that i like other artists more and I moved on.

all acts back then pretty much fell off. only a few kept it moving.