Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectwell Game was smoking mirrors anyway Man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2680154&mesg_id=2680220
2680220, well Game was smoking mirrors anyway Man
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Sun Apr-01-12 03:24 AM
i mean he was used as a Westcoast paper boy fan boy of Dr Dre as a screen to get out some more stuff.

he always was corny, but he is Proof with the right brand and money behind you that you can move hype and some numbers.

truth is I don't think Game was anymore deeper than Murph Lee or Chingy for that matter, however he had the Loot and the right beats behind him and he got marketed the right way at the right time, etc...

chamillionaire had that follow up where he didn't swear and no sticker and the labels didn't push it. he has some skills and even Weird Al jumped on the wagon for "white and Nerdy"

but dude despite a song with Meaning, felt like a novelty anyway.

H town been more about the chop and screw records that hitting you with the music. you gotta go back to rap alot records and when Scarface and them was putting it down and thats been a many a minute now.

T.I. gonna be alright his track record keeps a hit and actual the bids he has gotten are only gonna enhance his appeal and game.

right about now T.I. can do real well and be alright because he keeps a hit and has alot of loot on his paper trail.