Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectEl Debarge is like the black Brian Wilson on the real
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2679128
2679128, El Debarge is like the black Brian Wilson on the real
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Wed Mar-28-12 07:39 PM
melody and those incredible arrangements and the vocal runs.

yeah Bobby Debarge was the most all around natural talent in the family, however El wrote the songs and his harmony and arrangements make him stand out in his own.

much like how Brian Wilson wrote and those incredible Beach Boys Arrangements well that is how El Debarge did for Debarge.

El was a childhood music hero of mine, i always admired and respected his vulnerability as a Songwriter and Artist.

El had that Lionel B.Richie Versatility in his music and presentation.

Brian Wilson is one of the baddest songwriters and arrangers,etc.. ever and I see musical kindred spirits between the two, dealing with demons and yetr musically very talented badd cats.

2679136, RE: man stop PLEASE STOP!!!!!
Posted by willie tyler and lester, Wed Mar-28-12 08:02 PM
UZE A TWO BIT TURKEY ALL U DOIN IS COONIN AND SHUCKIN AND JIVIN,LATER FOR DAT ,THIS POAST MAKES NO SENSE,U BEEN SNIFFIN THAT CAN CORN TOO LONG TURKEY!!!!!ie.you make a no sense.
2679140, Damn..... how many alias u got?? Shit - I think u meant to be Otis n/m
Posted by MiZmOuF, Wed Mar-28-12 08:13 PM
2679142, hahaha... man ... I don't know where to begin with you
Posted by Artful Dodger, Wed Mar-28-12 08:13 PM
cause I know where you are goin - not with this but in general and I commend it. Rep yo hood playa.

2679165, For fuck's sake, you on PCP. maxx?
Posted by CRM, Wed Mar-28-12 09:19 PM
2679232, Is Maxx implying that there's a white person comparable to a black person?
Posted by CondoM, Thu Mar-29-12 05:28 AM