Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectActual Proof - Black Boy Radio (Extended Airplay) Album
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2678569
2678569, Actual Proof - Black Boy Radio (Extended Airplay) Album
Posted by Thanes1975, Tue Mar-27-12 04:06 PM
Actual Proof - Black Boy Radio (Extended Airplay) Album ..I like this LP. Just dropped last night. Nice ..one of 9th artist/group

http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/actual-proof-black-boy-radio/

First in Flight State crew Actual Proof have come together with Jamla Records and The DJBooth to offer their latest album, Black Boy Radio - Extended Airplay, for digital purchase.

A concept album telling the story of a young African-American boy growing up in Raleigh, N.C., the project features 17 original cuts (and 3 Deluxe Ed. bonus tracks) from Sundown and Enigma, including reader-approved leaks “All the Way” and “I Got You.”

Joining Act Proof on the guest tip throughout Black Boy Radio are Raheem DeVaughn, Rapsody, Scoopay (of M1 Platoon), Geechi Suede (of Camp Lo), Bluu Suede, TP, Sophia Fresh, 9thmatic and Bird & the Midnight Falcons. Beats come courtesy of 9th Wonder, Hi-Tek, The Soul Council and many more!

...NC do just fine to me...

peace
2678827, RE: Actual Proof - Black Boy Radio (Extended Airplay) Album
Posted by melanon, Wed Mar-28-12 02:54 AM
i rarely buy digital releases. they should either press up physicals or release this for free.
2678841, RE: Actual Proof - Black Boy Radio (Extended Airplay) Album
Posted by Thanes1975, Wed Mar-28-12 08:03 AM
From what I read, a physical copy is about to come out as well. FYI
2678991, RE: Actual Proof - Black Boy Radio (Extended Airplay) Album
Posted by melanon, Wed Mar-28-12 02:25 PM
>From what I read, a physical copy is about to come out as
>well. FYI

that's cool. i'll support that with my money. i have the three previous releases and somewhat enjoyed them.
2678832, Might check this out.
Posted by Black Irish, Wed Mar-28-12 04:26 AM
I liked their MLK day mixtape from awhile back.
2678842, RE: Might check this out.
Posted by Thanes1975, Wed Mar-28-12 08:04 AM
Yeah, its a good look man. You can listen to it on the site and cop if you like. I like it.