Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectI like how you called any who'll disagree haters in advance
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2677575&mesg_id=2677651
2677651, I like how you called any who'll disagree haters in advance
Posted by beatnik, Sat Mar-24-12 06:04 PM
nice touch

Dude will not reach that level at all, and he'll be usher+timberlake status and maybe a little above that.

1. no where near the talent of michael

2. different time, Mike came up and grew up with his audience through advancements in music and television, creates a different feeling. and no, it's not the same as people seeing advancements today because we already expect the new things we see to happen, we're spoiled.

3. fans today are too blase, i know son is like #3 on twitter or some shit but something about the internet just seems off to me, i know that's representative of how many people like said artist but there's no nielsen for that shit, how many people are actually paying attention after they follow, friend, add or whatever. Also, it just makes it too easy to be a fan, yeah it's there at your disposal but if we didn't have all this social networking going on i think other numbers would go up in contrast.

He'll be big, and correct me if i'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to have ANY peers, like, there is no other young man out there doing it like him, and i don't know if that should be props to him or not lol

im rambling, all im saying is that technology has made people fickle and it's hard to predict whether his audience will grow up with him and keep digging his work.

but seriously, off the top of my head i really can't think of one lil dude thats fucking with him, that's crazy to me.