Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectyet you keep coming in here posting, something I never understand
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2670849&mesg_id=2671251
2671251, yet you keep coming in here posting, something I never understand
Posted by vee-lover, Thu Mar-08-12 12:54 PM
w/dudes such as yourself who are always coming in other op's posts to talk shit

>this fool asks a question that he doesn't even know the
>accurate meaning of.

there is NO accurate meaning when it comes to debating which rappers are the GOAT you sissy lol...most ppl idea of why an MC is better than another is totally subjective...and this poll is proof of that because Snoop will go down in history as the better MC over Common - notwithstanding your "expert" opinion
>
>then along the way, changes his "meaning" to include other
>shit.

what "other shit?" other than lyrical skills, which speaks for itself, and I'm in agreement that Common is the better lyricist but Snoop offers other qualities as an MC that shouldn't be dismissed such as the voice and his wit and charisma on the mic but I thought you lesson head nerds are supposed to be fairly smart when it comes to discussing music topics but obviously not.

So let me say for the record that me including overall CDs and music/songs implied, as far as I'm concerned, their wide appeal, their longevity, and cultural impact...but but that's adding other ish into the discussion according to you. Or is it just abt who had the better production or whose cds had the best song structure or who wroter the best hooks on their records or is it abt whose music *you* personally like best?
>
>pitifully, pitifully, pitifully, dumb.
>
>like, not worth using any brain cells i didn't drink away
>dumb.
>
>i'm mad that i already replied a few times.

no your not because you've been in this post too many times.
>
>this will be the last.

thanx for stopping by