Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectlol @ you accusing anyone of being on a street team
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2670849&mesg_id=2671157
2671157, lol @ you accusing anyone of being on a street team
Posted by Anonymous, Thu Mar-08-12 07:40 AM

>unless you are on common's payroll you don't believe half the
>crap you typed. 1)
>

LOL. and either you're on Kells or you're just flat out actually sucking his dick.

>he can't ever hold his hit and miss albums up against Snoop
>let alone Ice Cube. 2)
>

Where did I say Common's albums are better than Cube's? And I would love for you to go into which of Snoop's albums after Doggystyle you're speaking of because they are all borderline trash.

>Snoop can free style and can rock a flow with ease. matter of
>fact folks fell in love with Snoop's voice. acting like Snoop
>didn't make you react is just goaltending basically. 2)
>

What? They both can "rock a flow". You are saying NOTHING with ANY substance. That doesn't mean anything.

>Common ain't never made a more important or better album than
>Doggystyle and where he did he assit somebody else on a album
>bigger and better than the chorinic again? 2)
>

What is so important about Doggystyle? Poeople kill me with this shit. Like an album fucking cured cancer. Doggystyle is more popular than Common's and if people list it higher than Com's I have no problem with that. But that's the ONLY album. If you rank the best albums from these two, Snoop would have #1 and Common would have slots 2-5. So who has the better catalogue?

>yeah Common's hook work is real memorable huh? next 3)
>

yea…huh? Again, your only way of determining how "memorable" an album is, is by how "popular" or "important" it was.

>only in here is this poll so one sided and even allowed up, in
>the real world Snoop Dogg came out as a Legend, Common been a
>work in progress every sense he dropped the name Sense from
>his last name meaning he still trying too hard. 4)
>

What? I thought we were talking about MCing. That's what the poll question was. Snoop has NO verse that is on the same level of Common at his best. Snoop is NOT that type of MC. He gets over on his slick shit and his delivery which people who get excited about appearance tend to put more weight on.

>yeah Common wanted to be where Snoop was and he linned up with
>Kayne in a last ditch effort because making hit and miss music
>and not hitting said audience gets old real fast. 5)
>

How the FUCK does lining up with Kanye make him want to be like Snoop? and by the way, I know you're not going to answer any of these questions. And it's not because you can't, it's just because you're a complete idiot and don't understand the fundamentals of a music discussion.

>Common ain't seeing no top tier Fellow Hip Hop Artist in
>catelog. He couldn't Carry Nas's Chain let alone Snoop's Doo
>Rag. or Ice Cube's Afro Pick. good but never great or elite
>only in here. 6)
>

Remember we're discussing MCing here right. Just thought I would remind you because you seem to be stuck on a popularity contest.

>Snoop is like Walter Payton to Common's Eddie Payton a few
>touchdowns and moments are nice, however Common ain't No HOF
>or close to no Snoop.
>

LOL @ Com not in the Hall of Fame.

>if Snoop has 85% filler than Common got 95% filler because
>aside from a few joints ain't nobody felt his stuff like that
>in years.
>

Resurrection, One Day, Like Water, Be are ALL better than any Snoop album not named Doggystye.

>Common can spit and got skills, however he didn't always put
>it together proper. 7)
>

AND NEITHER DID SNOOP. Snoop is one of the most overrated piece of shit MCs in the history of the game. Shit, talk about put it together. Dude has had a MUCH worse track record than Nas and he is STILL getting a pass from Doggystyle.