Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subject Cudi on some coke "rock" start bullshit...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2666819&mesg_id=2667841
2667841, Cudi on some coke "rock" start bullshit...
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Feb-27-12 12:08 PM
In Feb 2011:

“Pat and Emile are doing their own thing, i wish them well. I have a diff vision, for music, for the world. im just doing the right thing, i come from a different place. people lose sight of the mission. cant expect everyone to be built like me. when people have different visions, you gotta go your own way.”

I wouldn't be surprised if Plain Pat and Emile said the same thing to Cudi that Cudi said to Wale in Complex...

"Then people like Wale get mad that ‘Ye ain’t give him no beats—’Ye ain’t give you no beats because we ain’t f*cking with your raps. It’s not a conspiracy theory. We don’t f*ck with you musically, so we’re not going to provide music for you.....

I’m unf*ckwittable; no one can knock me off my sh*t. I’m an unstoppable force, I’m a bullet. My trajectory is to the sky. N*ggas got to do something really spectacular to f*ck with me and my realm, and n*ggas be so bitter that you hear it in their voice.”

This nicca Cudi speaking for all of Good Music? Who knows what money he fucked up when he said that...

I'm not a Wale fan but the dude did a song with Gaga and Cudi was dropped from a Gaga tour...

Dude has no idea how the industry works...