Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectReal Chicago Folks know R.Kelly is the Greatest from the CHI
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2664361&mesg_id=2664361
2664361, Real Chicago Folks know R.Kelly is the Greatest from the CHI
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Tue Sep-18-12 01:28 AM
yeah I said it. i deal with the real folks from the CHI and they Rep Kellz to the fullest and will tell you on the South Side who Da Kang of R&B is and who the Baddest to come from the CHI.

yeah after the way he performed for Sister Whitney Houston Live(that is the for the haters and also for the turkeys who actually with a straight face think there is somebody else out here who can hang with the man on stage and musically in 2012)

Haters are just envious because they ain't got nobody to match him up against. He was soulful at Sister whitney's service. He took it to the CHUCCH!!!!!!!!! Black Style!!!!!!!! that Brother is Peerless and ya Know it.

R.kelly got stuff in his vault that ain't no joke. you are hearing History with this Brother.

let me tell you when he is no longer here some folks are gonna be knocking on my door asking about his Impact. you ain't seen no one else like him.

anyway Props to the Real CHICAGO!!!! Folks who knows who has been holding the Chi town for Decade after Decade.

Props to George Daniels and DJ Wayne Williams and also to Common dug that Shout out to Kellz on the grammys.

Chi Town Steppin.

Let me see Biggie, Whitney, Michael, Luther all gave it up to ARRUH!!!!!!!!! your Favorite Artist can't say the same. Nuff Said!!!!!!!!!!!