Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectyou know you and your self purple righteious agenda is tiring
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2662045&mesg_id=2663491
2663491, you know you and your self purple righteious agenda is tiring
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Fri Feb-17-12 12:37 PM
and FYI look it up i always gave it up for Whitney Houston go and ask somebody if you don't know.

i said long ago she was the Queen of Pop and a Mount rushmore Female Artist.

sorry i ain't got nothing more to say about Prince and that is hurting your lil ole feelings because just because i grew up on the dude, doesn't mean i have to talk about him. as i always say he is Past tense with me and that is in the truest sense.

matter of fact in Hindsight while he is a very talented artist, he is also somewhat Overrated to me now, because alot of his stuff ain't aged well and he ain't a singer's singer for me and my ears at this time and point.

in hindsight Luther Vandross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prince and Luther moves me far more if i go back like that and more soulful.

i like olr prince stuff and respect the talent however i ain't sweating that turkey and as a consumer who bought his work i got my rights so chill because everybody else ain't trying to drink from that purple Pitcher.