Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectmeanwhile MJ sold out about almost 30 more dates than Prince
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2662045&mesg_id=2663298
2663298, meanwhile MJ sold out about almost 30 more dates than Prince
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Fri Feb-17-12 02:26 AM
and hadn't toured in a decade. MJ was cool and cocky about it, he knew he could take Prince on stage anytime he wanted.

i feel sorry for the Purpel Relics on here, now there is a Guy Named R.kelly who is Prolific and productive, works his Behind off and tours almost yearly and yet you gotta bring up a Relic who ain't mattered since we were kids?? just wow!!!!! glad i ain't stuck in a time warp like that.

if you don't drink and share the purple glass and spoon then you aren't worthy?

there are far more acts that I'll miss believe that and I'm not limited and Prince ain't mattered like that too me really since i was a kid.

he had a great run and whatnot, however nothing would hit me more than if Stevie Wonder leaves or Lionel B.Richie, Smokey RObinson,Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight.

you see when you can expand your horizen beyond Prince get back to me and this ain't the 80's no more and he is just another Has Been Hit less cat who is a Musical Legend and has his importance, however he is far from the last of anything.

just another artist who had a moment when it comes to it.

you keep on drinking that Purple Kool aid and Brother I'll make sure you ger denture Money, because those cavaitys will make you a diabetic and rot your brain.

old Prince was tight, but i don't mess with nothing from dude like that no more.

R.Kelly is the Now get with the Program brother.