Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: Please share... at least one if you could.. lol... seriously
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2662045&mesg_id=2662575
2662575, RE: Please share... at least one if you could.. lol... seriously
Posted by murph71, Wed Feb-15-12 02:11 PM
>I imagine between
>
>Rick James, Eddie Murphy, and Richard Pryor - man... the
>stories. Whew.
>
>Paul Mooney's auto kinda went into these, but I'm saying...
>haha.
>
>did he ever share anything on P?

I'll share one...

One time Rick was at a very upscale LA restaurant with some celebrity friends...As I was told Eddie was with him....So Rick has this white chick with him...bad ass broad...And they are all seated at different tables in the far end of the room. And Rick decides to have sex with the chick right then and there...He places two tables together, get's his 3 bodyguards to block everyone's view and fucks ol girl right then and there...

Needless to say Eddie and the crew are SHOCKED...Of course, the whole crew are thrown out of the restaurant...But one of Rick's handlers comes back to the guy running the place and gives him a shit load of money to stay quiet about it...This was during Rick's "Super Freak" period when he was getting a $1 million advance ( not including money made for sales and his outside projects) per album...Rick was CAKED up...

Anyway Eddie just does the Eddie laugh and says, "U r a crazy motherfucker...you are going to get me in trouble"....lol