Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectoh please.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2656042&mesg_id=2656343
2656343, oh please.
Posted by AFKAP_of_Darkness, Tue Jan-31-12 11:53 PM
>Did you even go to the Voodoo Concert??? Because I know
>you've never been to a Prince concert..... You're saying D was
>copying shit you never even seen..

I'm sure you remember the day I scanned and posted my tickets (yes, PLURAL) to the Voodoo tour. You shut your mouth real quick then because I know that YOU didn't go.

>plus you have found many ways to diss the guy...songwriting,
>performances you ain't even seen..... and you were coming with
>that eager hate leading up to his return to the stage damn
>near wishing dude would flop..

uh... when did I wish he would flop? Or were YOU wishing that I wished it?

>so miss me with the I'm a D'Angelo fan shit...You don't like
>Funk music and the funkier a person gets..the more you're
>gonna dislike it...

You always repeat this and it's hilarious because you are seemingly oblivious to how absurd you sound. A quick scan of all my posts in the Lesson will reveal that somewhee around 98% of them are about some form of funk or soul music.

The fact that I don't agree with your simple-minded views doesn't mean that I don't like funk.

And sorry... I don't think a lot of D'Angelo's stuff is that funky. THAT'S my problem... if the shit were more legitimately funky, I'd be happy. But unfortunately... I just don't think it is. I think D is much better crooning melodic tunes like "Another Life." The funk stuff falls flat to me.

>and really that's all good....that's your taste..but don't
>front like you really dig the shit that you called Clown music
>my nigga...lol.

LOL you still taking my 10 year-old comments about P-Funk out of context. Very well... Thankfully I remember what I said, andI can take comfort in the fact that you're lying (as always).