Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectactually that was the bait post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2654457&mesg_id=2655256
2655256, actually that was the bait post
Posted by beatnik, Sun Jan-29-12 04:36 PM
Because I knew you would look past the last part of my post stating my overall opinion of Drake and admission that we got off subject bickering with each other.

So thank you for showing what an egotistical asshole you really are and proving how prejudice and judgmental you truly are, because you made your saving grace post AFTER you replied to mine.

You're a hateful person with a superiority complex. . . don't worry, message boards will serve you well.

But thank you for trying to use a quote of me as reason to contradict me, because it was so rewarding to see how it didn't work.

I'd also like to point out your typo just to be petty. Dude, the second you respond to this type of shit you fall below any standard you set, please realize I'm fucking with you, and future response on your part will have other people laughing.

and as far as your wack ass rebuttal, no, you didn't say Take Care was more on point than Section.80, but your bitch made defense of Drake implied that you didn't understand what this post was about and thus the need to set you straight.

You are a Stan, you are sensitive, you get offended easily, this isn't for you, just anybody cursed with the misfortune of reading your reply.

Lakai, you might be smart but your hateful nature undermines anything you might have to say. . . and this is a message board so who gives a fuck lol