Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectThank you for taking the bate so easily
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2654457&mesg_id=2655242
2655242, Thank you for taking the bate so easily
Posted by beatnik, Sun Jan-29-12 03:33 PM
See my trick is to purposely use bad grammar and ignorant phrases to dupe the person into thinking their reply will automatically sound more intelligent than my challenge.

I listen to Drake dude, he's a great artist and his songs are the shit, and even being the loser of a "nerd" you think I am I do relate to his music on the very aspects I listed previously, family and relationship issues. So for all your future posts realize you voluntarily enter the realm of ignorance when you make assumptions about some anonymous person on a screen.

and again, you are an ass, you took the "you seem like you took offense to what I said when I clearly meant what I said as an insult so I'll insult you for being insulted" route.

Calling people nerds and saying they don't live a "healthy", "social" lifestyle is no different than calling a person a loser, seriously, if you had any sense you would realize that somebody calling Drake a pussy, you calling someone a nerd, and Drake saying that people who don't like him don't get pussy are one in the same. A self righteous closed minded person insulting or categorizing anyone who doesn't agree with them.

His main subjects may be his history and females, but only a clown would deny his recent tough talk, especially said talk on a lead single.

and as far his "propping up women" goes, dude, you got problems, every criticism you cite as a reason to disregard his naysayers is the same shit you do in the same post lol

Drake is a great artist with an annoying voice, dope beats, strong subject matter, and longevity out the ass, but to say that Take Care is more culturally relevant than Section.80 when Take Care's biggest cultural reference was probably "the Black American dad story" line is just ignorant. This thread was about Section.80 being an album that can speak for a generation, and if you think an album primarily about relationship issues, blowing money, being famous, and being mad about people who don't like you is more relevant then that's your world.